Bunnasomboon Chaiparinya (also known as Aaron) is a partner in JTJB International Lawyers Bangkok. Prior to commencing a career in JTJB, Aaron practiced in the corporate department of international law firms in Thailand and Australia. Aaron has substantial experience advising on numerous high-profile M&A in both domestic and international cases. Aaron attended Thammasat University, and upon graduation with a second – class honors in Law, Aaron successfully pursued two master’s degrees in accounting and business administration from one of the top ranked universities in Australia.
Aaron specializes in Corporate M&A practice. Aaron’s notable experiences are as follows:
- Advising a highway engineering company in China on acquisition of a targeted company in Thailand, with THB 1 billion capital registered.
- Acting on behalf of a Chinese energy company in obtaining a foreign business registration number and license, in a bid for the solid waste incineration worth THB 6.7 billion.
- Representing a Thai solar company in the acquisition of 5MW solar farm project worth THB 330 million.
- Acting as legal counsel for a technology & telecommunication company on an artificial intelligence (AI) project worth over THB 30 million.
- Acting for a real estate company to conduct due diligence for the acquisition of a hotel worth approximately THB 130 million.
- Advising a lead solar company in conduct of the construction of solar power plants worth approximately USD 22 million.
- Debuting new technology to support the new type of care insurance policy which offers personal and group cashback scheme.
- Assisting a fortune 500 company in the establishment of a business enterprise and obtaining all relevant license to operate a call center in Thailand with over 300 individuals to be employed.
- Assisting a local construction company in relation to the cross-border construction (EPC) of 15 solar power plants located in Laos worth approx. USD78,000,000.
- Assisting a Chinese-based company in erupting the new mobile phone under the brand “Honor”.
- Assisting a Singapore based company in joint venturing with a gigantic corporation in Thailand.
Aaron is selected by Enterprise Singapore to be a speaker in its iAdvisory Seminar 2019 in Singapore. In addition, he was appointed as a speaker at Asia Business Connect which provided legal update to internal legal counsels of the well-known companies in Thailand.