- Advising a highway engineering company in China on acquisition of a targeted company in Thailand, with THB 1 billion capital registered.
- Acting on behalf of a Chinese energy company in obtaining a foreign business registration number and license, in a bid for the solid waste incineration worth THB 6.7 billion.
- Representing a Thai solar company in the acquisition of 5MW solar farm project worth THB 330 million.
- Acting as legal counsel for a technology & telecommunication company on an artificial intelligence (AI) project worth over THB 30 million.
- Acting for a real estate company to conduct due diligence for the acquisition of a hotel worth approximately THB 130 million.
- Advising a lead solar company in conduct of the construction of solar power plants worth approximately USD 22 million.
- Debuting new technology to support the new type of care insurance policy which offers personal and group cashback scheme.
- Assisting a fortune 500 company in the establishment of a business enterprise and obtaining all relevant license to operate a call center in Thailand with over 300 individuals to be employed.
- Assisting a local construction company in relation to the cross-border construction (EPC) of 15 solar power plants located in Laos worth approx. USD78,000,000.
- Assisting a Chinese-based company in erupting the new mobile phone under the brand “Honor”.
- Assisting a Singapore based company in joint venturing with a gigantic corporation in Thailand.
Aaron is selected by Enterprise Singapore to be a speaker in its iAdvisory Seminar 2019 in Singapore. In addition, he was appointed as a speaker at Asia Business Connect which provided legal update to internal legal counsels of the well-known companies in Thailand.
Since January 2018, Kosol has been a valuable partner of JTJB International Lawyers Bangkok. With more than 25 years of substantial experience in supervising and handling a broad range of tax matters for both international and Thai clients, he has represented many clients with legal disputes especially with the Revenue Department concerning the deemed transfer of assets and the recognition of revenue and expenses. Kosol has also extensively assisted clients in disputes with the Customs Department concerning transaction value, customs tariff, smuggling, and restricted goods. He is also specialized in personal data portion.
Before joining JTJB Bangkok, Kosol was also a partner and a senior consultant of several reputable law firms located in Bangkok with the most current role being an independent director of the leading real estate listed company as well.
Pornnarong has over 15 years experiences in litigation practice. He has extensive experience on commercial dispute, and he handles a wide spectrum of matters, including cases involving insurance, transportation, real estate, consumer-related claims, bankruptcy, breach of contract, debt collection, administrative, estate administration, and family disputes. In 2019, he was described in Asialaw Profile as “He’s quite informative.”
Pornnarong graduated with LLB and GradDip in Financing Law from Thammasat University. He also obtained Barrister-at-Law from Thai Bar Association.
Chatnarin joined JTJB in January 2018 as an associate lawyer in dispute resolution practice group. Before joining JTJB, he was an associate lawyer in local law firm and an in-house lawyer in property management company in Thailand for a couple years.
Chatnarin graduated with an LLB, First Class Honors from Chiang Mai University and a Masters Degree in Business Administration from the University of Edinburgh. Chatnarin’s main practice is dispute resolution and he also handles a property transaction and trademark registration.
Yukgrit graduated both LLB and LLM (Master of Business Law) from Thammasat University. Yukgrit’s main areas of practice are company registration, foreign business license, BOI Promotion Certificate and corporate secretarial service. Prior to joining JTJB, he worked for a couple reputable firms.
Poonyawee’s main specializations include company registrations, apply Foreign Business License, apply cosmetic license, trademark registrations and conduct land due diligence. He had abundant experience in the legal field as a paralegal in notable firms.
Kanpimon now adds significant value to the firm. She graduated from Chulalongkorn University, with a Bachelor of Law, and further achieved an LL.M. in International Banking Law and Finance (with Merit) at the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom. Alongside getting her Attorney License the following year.
Kanpimon’s main practice area are corporate M&A. She supported a number of local and international clients to establishment the legal entity, apply VAT Registration Certificate, and other related business licenses including without limitation to BOI Promotion Certificate.