Tel: (66) 2116 1747 Ext.11
Mobile: (66) 89 699 1443
Naiyachon has been appointed as our Managing Director and Head of our Bangkok Office since August 2015. He was previously Head of Litigation at a leading International law firm in Bangkok, specializing in Commercial Dispute, Transportation & Maritime, Trade Competition, Labor Dispute, and Insolvency and Restructuring. While his practice has been focused on litigation in the past 10 years, he has a rich practice experience in handling both contentious and non-contentious matters. His experiences in non-contentious matters include Real Estate, Intellectual Property, Commercial Agreements and Corporate Restructuring.
His contentious experience includes:
- Representing Daimon Shipping Limited and Furtrans Shipmanagement GmbH & Co.KG on the arrest of vessel and bunker claim.
- Advice to Export-Import Bank of China on the arrest of vessel matter.
- Representing Zurich Australian Insurance Limited for claiming against carrier and Insurance company in Thailand on multimodal transportation matter.
- Representing Grand Mayfair Co., Ltd.the owner of Marriott Executive Apartments Mayfair-Bangkok to revocation the order of Social Security Office of Thailand.
- Representing Vantage Driller I Company on labor claim by the employee.
His non-contentious experience includes:
- Providing advice to Unilever Thai Trading Co., Ltd. on the trade competition matter.
- Providing advice to Acutech Co., Ltd. on joint venture matter with Samsung SDS.
Moreover, his experiences include representing the Automotive Company on the biggest Trade Competition matter, representing the Japanese Trading Company against the largest Electricity Power Producer in Thailand more than THB 500 Million, representing the Construction Company in ICC Arbitration, representing the Automotive Dealer Company for rehabilitation and advice on the dispute between shareholder and director of public company limited in Thailand.
In addition, Naiyachon also had lecturer experience on the Technology and Intellectual Property Law at Silpakorn University, and Business Law at Eastern Asia University.
Naiyachon obtained LL.B. and LL.M. (International Trade Law) from Thammasat University He also obtained Barrister-at-Law from Thai Bar Association and Certificate of the Environmental Lawyer Specialized from Lawyer Council of Thailand.